Search for:

Board index  »  Questions, help, problems... all about Wikiloc  »  Can't "remove from statistics"

PostPosted: 23 Feb 2019, 16:07 Reply with quote Report this post
It seems I can't "remove from statistics" my last 2 tracks where I've participated. Later uploaded my own tracks, wich make the others redundant...

Trails from ppascoal
PostPosted: 23 Feb 2019, 17:15 Reply with quote Report this post
if you delete your participation from those tracks, it should be removed from your statistic, but if
you accept your participation this means it will be inside yours.

Trails from Mohamad Chaichi محمد چایچی
PostPosted: 23 Feb 2019, 22:01 Reply with quote Report this post
Mohamad Chaichi محمد چایچی wrote:
if you delete your participation from those tracks, it should be removed from your statistic, but if
you accept your participation this means it will be inside yours.

Of course, but I don't wan't to do it -- delete my participation --, it's a question of cordiality regarding the person who asked me to confirm our hike; that's why under the folder trails where you've participated there is an option between remove from statistics and remove track, duh! :roll:

Have 14 more trails in that condition and never had any issue removing then from the statistics. Hope the problem gets solved. Thank you.

Trails from ppascoal
PostPosted: 21 Mar 2019, 12:45 Reply with quote Report this post
Hi,

Can you send us an email with the links of those tracks? Our email is support@wikiloc.com.

Thank you.

Trails from kaixi
PostPosted: 22 Mar 2019, 14:52 Reply with quote Report this post
kaixi wrote:
Hi,

Can you send us an email with the links of those tracks? Our email is support@wikiloc.com.

Thank you.

Hi Kaixi,

Meanwhile I've removed those two problematic tracks and I'm not quite sure which was wich, although one was surely this one: https://www.wikiloc.com/hiking-trails/g ... s-33365877

Thank you.

Trails from ppascoal